THE PROCESS & HOW IT HAPPENS
1. We partner with 7 local organizations that refer individuals and families to our program.
2. Volunteer designers meet with the referred family to understand their needs and gather preferences (style, color, etc.)
3. Designers coordinate all furnishings, home décor, etc. using locally donated furnishings collected at our local warehouse along with items that need to be purchased to complete the design.
4. The installation is scheduled.
5. On installation day, entire LYN volunteer team meets the family, hears their story, prays and then family leaves.
6. Family returns 5-7 hours later to a completely designed and furnished space.
5. Allowing them to focus on their work, faith and thriving as a family.
We are not present at the reveal, so all glory goes to God :)